I was nominated for this award by the lovely Em from Keystroke Blog and Girlmasked. Thank you both so very much for thinking of me. I can’t thank you enough ❤
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post
- Nominate 11 other bloggers of your choice
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- My favorite snack is currently Fruit roll-ups. I randomly remembered them and now I can’t stop eating them.
- My favorite color is yellow!
- I’m a very organized person and love taking notes.
- I like doing laundry, strange right? It doesn’t bother me whatsoever.
- One of my top favorite authors is Victoria Aveyard. I’m obsessed with her series, Red Queen, but have yet to read King’s Cage. It was released on Feb. 2017. OOPS!
- I love taking pictures of flowers and scenery.
- I recently discovered R.S Grey and fell in love with her book Scoring Wilder.
- I currently have 12 posts scheduled for my blog. Trying to get ahead of the game.
- I love taking baths. It’s my favorite part of the day lol.
- I’m a dreamer. I’m always daydreaming and have dreams pretty much every single night.
- I just ate some lemon cake with lemon frosting and it was out of this world!
What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say orange?
Juice!! lol! I’ve been craving orange juice which is obvious why that’s my answer lol.
Righty or lefty?
I’m a righty 🙂
Can you type without looking at the keyboard?
I can. I can also text without looking. Super talented right?
What is your favorite thing about the blogging community?
Having so many people who enjoy reading as much as I do.
What book do you think is overrated?
Paper Towns by John Green. I gave this a 1 star rating. Didn’t enjoy it at all.
What book do you think is underrated?
Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey. I’ve never heard of this author and only learned of her by stumbling across her book randomly at my library.
How many books do you usually read a month?
In September I read 3 books. I just haven’t been in a reading mood here lately.
Pineapple on pizza: yes or no?
I’ve never had it but really want to try it!
Yellow!! Also pastel colors. So pretty!
Mac n Cheese!! LOVEEEE it!!
How hungry are you right now?
I just ate a cheeseburger with potato salad and then ate a slice of lemon cake so…..ZERO percent hungry.
Why did you start blogging?
To have an outlet to write my bookish thoughts.
What is your favorite book?
Tough question. I’ll go with Linda Lael Miller-High Country Bride.
What country would you really like to visit?
Ireland!! The pictures are gorgeous and I just know they don’t do it justice.
What is your favorite meal?
Chicken Spaghetti with garlic bread. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
If you could spend a day with one blogger who would they be?
This question, ughhhhh. So hard!! I’ll go with Nicole from Boundless Bookaholic. We’ve been friends forever and I think we would have a blast hanging out.
If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive who would they be (can be celebrities/actors/authors/family,etc)
Cassian from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas. (Yes, I went there)
Henry Cavill because gorgeousssssss!
Lucille Ball because she’s amazing and I absolutely adore her.
What is your favorite color?
Would you prefer to spend the day at the beach or in a park/forest?
Beach!! Although the ocean scares me with all the creatures in it. Actually, the forest scares me for the same reason lol!!! Basically I’m an indoors person haha.
What is your favorite band?
Umm, I can’t think of a single band lol!! I’m guessing this means a group of people and no single artists. So…….*rambles something unintelligible*
What is your favorite memory?
This is hard to come up with a favorite memory on the spot. I’ll just go with starting a blog and “meeting” my comment pod peeps ran by Kristi.
What is your favorite restaurant?
Any place that has macaroni and cheese lol!! Or a good cheeseburger. I’m not hard to please.
Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
Cody at Literary-ly Obsessed
Diana at The Bookish Sisters
Abigail at Abigail’s Books
Maggie at The Caramel Files
Linda at Linda’s Little Library
Fernanda at The Wanderlust Reader
- What’s the last thing you ate?
- Cake or pie?
- How many posts have you posted on your blog at this time?
- Most recent 5 star read.
- Name 3 book characters you want to meet.
- What’s your favorite season?
- Favorite comfort food?
- What’s one of your biggest fears?
- Last TV show you watched.
- What’s a blogger you want to collab with?
- Most anticipated 2018 book.