Down the TBR hole was created by Lia at Lost in a Story . The goal of this meme is to organize your TBR pile and get rid of books you no longer have any interest in reading.
- Go to your Goodreads To-Read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Repeat every week until the entire list has been filtered.
*Clicking the book covers will take you to their Goodreads page*
I’m still interested in reading this one. Plus I LOVE the cover art!!!
I also want to read this one still. Sounds like a “facing your fears” type of book and I’m all about those.
Do I sense a love triangle?!! YES please!!!
Aww, I’m keeping this one. Sounds like an interesting story!
I’m sorry…her name is Belly?!??!!? I’m not digging the synopsis anymore.
Total number of books removed overall: 14
Current number of books on TBR: 1444
Did I keep any of your favorites?? Are you interested in reading any of these? Let me know in the comments below 🙂