I was nominated for this award by Dawlyn and Krista at Little Blind Book Finds. Thank you both so much for thinking of me for this award!! ❤
*I can’t find who created this award sadly. I would link them if I knew who it was.*
- Thank the folks who nominated you and provide links to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by your nominator(s)
- Nominate any number of other bloggers to share the award and give them some linky love
- Notify the nominated folk
- Ask the nominees 7 questions of your own
How do you organize your bookshelves?
My bookshelves are currently a hot mess. I did separate them into read and haven’t read at least lol!!
Do you lend out your books? Why or why not?
I don’t but then again, I don’t have anyone asking to borrow them either lol.
What is your dream job?
To be a mother. Yes, that’s a job. I’ve always wanted to be a mother and have a large family. I hope it happens one day.
What’s your favorite mythical creature?
Faeries!!! I loveeee them!!!
Who is your biggest fictional crush?
Seriously….oh no lol!! I’m going to go with Cassian from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas. I know this is no surprise to most of you haha!!
Which dystopian book/series would you want to live in?
You know I want to say Velaris right?!?! I can’t help ittttttt!! ((home of the Night Court in ACOMAF))
How long have you been doing your blog?
I started this blog in July of 2017!! My first post went up on July 28 and you can find it here.
Linda @ Linda’s Little Library
Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic
Ana @ Ana’s Column
Danielle @ The Introverted Book Nerd
Kris @ Boston Book Reader
Jasmine @ Reading with Jax
- What do you find most challenging about blogging?
- How do you get word out about your blog?
- What is your most anticipated book for 2018?
- What’s your most recent favorite book series?
- What’s a book you haven’t read yet but it seems like everyone else has?
- How many bookshelves do you own?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Another big shout-out to Dawlyn and Krista for the nomination!! I really appreciate it!! I loved your questions!! Thanks girls!! Until next time….