I saw this tag on Makenzie’s blog and just had to do it!
1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks. I have a million so I try to put them to good use.
2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
Always stop at the end of a chapter. I’m not capable of stopping at random pages lol.
3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My bed or in the recliner.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
I almost always have a water beside me but snacks/food are usually too big of a risk in messing up my book.
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Nope 😦 I can’t handle anything going on while I’m reading. I start mixing them together lol. “Look what you made me do Mr. Darcy”
6) One book at a time or several?
One at a time. For the same reason as above ^. I mix up storylines/characters/etc.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
I really can’t read in the car because of car sickness and if I go somewhere I usually try to enjoy wherever I’m at.
8) Reading out loud or silently?
I read silently but if I’m not understanding something, I will read it out loud.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I try my absolute hardest to never read ahead. Sometimes I even go as far as to put my hand over the next page so I’m not tempted.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
*faints* I definitely try to keep my books like new as long as possible.
11) Do you write in your books?
See answer above ^. I do have a notebook where I take notes as I read a book so that’s where I write.
12) Who do you tag?
Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
Cody at The Bookworm in me
Ash at For the Love of Books
and anyone else who wants to do the tag ❤